Offers easy storage
Offers easy transport
• Provides impact, fatigue, shrinkage control and ductility in all grade concrete.
• Eliminates corrosion.
• Eliminates steel mesh workmanship.
• Increases shotcrete applications up to 25% and precast production speeds up to 50%.
• Safer and lighter than steel.
• Provides easy application and does not wear on concrete pumps and hoses.
• - Distributed equally to the concrete mixture, does not accumulate deposits and even in high doses.
Micro fibers, which have the feature of absorbing moisture, provide the moisture that is retained in the fibers in the fresh concrete stage as it gets the concrete outlet and gives a curing effect by giving it back to the concrete. Thus, it minimizes the formation of cracks due to heat and shrinkage and provides higher structural integrity.
• Ready mixed concrete and shotcrete applications
• Dry screed applications
• Interior and exterior plaster applications • Construction chemicals production
• Repair mortars and similar technical mortar applications
• Used in all cement based composites
Steel wires incorporated into the concrete are distributed in a controlled and safe manner in every direction of the concrete, including the surface and edges. Provides an effective solution in terms of cost and time savings.
•Highly impact resistant
• Crack control
• Joint spacing increase
• Saving on the concrete used
• Shrinkage resistance
• Saves time
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Industrial floor applications, Concrete roads, Tunnels, Metro stations, Airports, Ports, Logistic bases, Fuel stations, Indoor and outdoor car parks.
Send us your e-mail address to be informed about the product.